Google+

Monday 13 October 2014

CLUB PENGUIN BANK, CONFIRMED??

That's right! We may just be seeing a permanent Bank room coming our way soon in Club Penguin. If you remember, from the Marvel Takeover's, there was a Bank room. I actually loved this room and have been suggesting it for a while for it to come back in it's own room similar to a room like the Plaza and Town with other buildings. I actually submitted this idea twice to Club Penguin (I'll go more in depth in another post) and it looks like they actually listened! Take a look...


When you look at this, you may think Megg didn't mean anything by her comment. But she actually did go into details which included the name ("Great Penguin Bank") and roles you can carry out in the bank like depositing money and earning interest. When I emailed Club Penguin with this idea over the summer, these were even some of the things I suggested :)

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121231190234/clubpenguin/images/9/9f/Bank_PP_MSHT.png 

So, could we be seeing a Bank join the rooms of Club Penguin, soon?  Signs point to yes! Perhaps it will look like a modified version of the one above from the Marvel Superhero Takeover parties? I like to think I came up with this idea but I'm sure more people suggested it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment